The panel will discuss job opportunities in a wide array of substantive areas, including
- Civil Service Positions,
- Foreign Service Positions,
- The Rangel, Pickering and Payne Graduate Fellowship Programs,
- The Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program,
- Internships and Student Positions, and
- The mission and contributions of the State Department to global peace and prosperity.
RSVP at ThursdayLuncheonGroupEvents@gmail.com
Join in the conversation!
The panelists will accept questions via Twitter.
Tweet your question to @TheTLG1973 using the hashtag #DOSCareers.
The American Foreign Service Association will host a networking reception at Tortilla Coast immediately following the panel discussion.